This Policy explains how personal information collected about our business customers on trialfire.com and app.trialfire.com (“Sites”) is used and disclosed by Trialfire and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (“Trialfire” or “We”).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information primarily to provide better services to all of our customers. We collect information you provide us on our Sites such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, company name, credit card payment information and demographics. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Sites.
When you visit our Sites, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our Sites. We also collect information about how you use Trialfire’s product.
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites.
Trialfire does not respond to “Do Not Track” browser signals or other mechanisms. Third parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across sites when you visit the Sites or use the Trialfire service.
Trialfire retains your data while you are a customer and will delete your information within 12 months of either party’s termination of the Terms, upon written request.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current products and to develop new ones. We use personal information collected through our Sites as described in this Policy or on our Sites. For example, we may use your information to:
- Improve our services, Sites and how we operate our business;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our Sites, products and services;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our Solutions team to provide service;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by Trialfire and our selected partners;
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
Trialfire may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries. By using our services you consent to this transfer of your personal information.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information You Share
Information We Share
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than:
With third parties who work on our behalf provided such third parties subscribe to the Principles, is subject to the European Union Directive on Data Protection or another adequacy finding, or enter into a written agreement with Trialfire requiring that the third party provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by the relevant Principles;
- To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that Trialfire will endeavor to notify you if Trialfire has received a lawful request for your information);
- In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding).
- We may also share aggregate or deidentified information derived from your personal information.
Personal Information Security
Trialfire takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. It is your responsibility to protect your user names and passwords to help prevent anyone from accessing or abusing your accounts and services. You should not use or reuse the same passwords you use with other accounts as your password for our services.
If you are under 18, or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you may only use the Trialfire website and Trialfire Services with the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Trialfire by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your Trialfire projects or our ongoing business relationship. You may also send requests about your contact preferences, changes and deletions to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Trialfire will respond within ninety (90) days to any request to delete your information. Individuals who have provided information to Trialfire’s customers must send requests to change or delete such information to the particular Trialfire customer.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Trialfire may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above. You agree that your continued use of our Services after such changes have been published to our Services will constitute your acceptance of such revised Policy.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com